6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

4/12/06

This week is medical week, mammogram and dexascan on Tuesday. Genetic counseler today. No results from the test yet, maybe tomorrow when I see my oncologist. It brings some stress to this week. But it also is starting to be a part of life as a survivor. My instinct tells me all is well so let's count on that!
The bad thing is that I haven't been able to take full advantage of the great weather by bike to work. But there will be planty of days coming up to do so.
I would like to encouradge everybody reading this to leave me a comment. I am looking for help with fundraisers ideas, trip planning and training.
Also please know that I am from the Netherlands and English is not my first language. I'm also dyslexic (who ever came up with a name this complicated for people with a problem spelling beats me!) so please forgive me for mistakes in my English.
Keep on riding!
Sis

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha zusje
    iemand moet de eerste zijn. Ik ga natuurlijk niet in het engels commentaar leveren, hoop dat Lance het goed vindt als ik dat in het nederlands doe. Zit toevallig net te skypen met Marusjka, lang leve de moderne technologie!
    Erik

     

Post a Comment

<< Home