6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

This week is medical week, mammogram and dexascan on Tuesday. Genetic counseler today. No results from the test yet, maybe tomorrow when I see my oncologist. It brings some stress to this week. But it also is starting to be a part of life as a survivor. My instinct tells me all is well so let's count on that!
The bad thing is that I haven't been able to take full advantage of the great weather by bike to work. But there will be planty of days coming up to do so.
I would like to encouradge everybody reading this to leave me a comment. I am looking for help with fundraisers ideas, trip planning and training.
Also please know that I am from the Netherlands and English is not my first language. I'm also dyslexic (who ever came up with a name this complicated for people with a problem spelling beats me!) so please forgive me for mistakes in my English.
Keep on riding!
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home