6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Friday, April 14, 2006

commuting again

Finally today I rode my bike to work again. No need for warm jackets or hats. Just bike shorts and a shirt! Life is great as a commuter.
My friend with who I was riding home had a little back wheel problems. So of to the bike store we went. An hour, 2 spokes and a good amount of advice further, we or well she had her backwheel back in shape! You learn something new every day!
I'm planning on getting my roadbike ready for riding this weekend, clean it, tune it and hopefully go for a nice long ride if weather permits. I bought it new last year and it hasn't been out in the rain yet.
Please send me any ride reports you might have! Or just say hi!
Doei!
(Dutch word of the day Doei = Bye)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home