6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Back to work!

After a morning at the Honda dealer where Blondie got checked out and eventually repaired, I had a quick flight back to Minneapolis. Reality hit when I felt the cold wind getting off the plane, brrrrr!
Tuesday morning my cough had gotten worse but I felt I would be able to go to work. Good thing because my wonderful co-workers had organized a Taco potluck lunch, now there's a reason to come back from Texas!
Everybody was very enthousiastic about my adventure and had followed me on my BLOG. Thanks everybody for the comments left on my BLOG and all the support.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Home!

    I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear more about your journey (in person).

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you made it through your journey safely. I am sure the crew at Rehab was glad to see you. Hope to catch up and hear about the trip first hand. CQ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home