6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ride for the Roses in the Netherlands




On August 18th my parents, brother and my 2 oldest nieces participated in the Ride for the Roses in the Netherlands. 777,000 Euro was raised for the National Dutch Cancer Society. More than 9500 rides participated in the 25,50 or 100 km rides. My nieces wrote a great report from the day but I haven't had the time to translate it yet.
Here are some pictures of my family.
Sis

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Jeanette said…

    HEEE Annemiek...sjonge wat lees ik nou dan allemaal, hoe gaat het met je??? Ik had het net met een collega over fysiotherapie...ik moest opeens aan jou denken...toen je naam gegoogeld; kom ik op deze site!!! Ook al heb ik je al jaren niet gesproken of gezien: ik schrik er wel van. Ik hoop echt dat het goed met je gaat!
    Hartelijke groet: Jeanette den Dulk

     

Post a Comment

<< Home