6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Send-off Party


Saturday evening, the last fundraiser took place before my take-off today.
After a few weeks of trying to get Silent Auction items together it was finally time to party. Saturday night all my Minnesotan friends came to send me off towards Texas. It was a wonderful evening with great company and wonderful music. Thanks everybody for participating in the auction, good competition for my Party in Leiderdorp. The grand total was almost $1600! How awesome is that! But the best part of all this fundraising is the positive reactions I get from everybody. Support from family, friends and people I don't even know but that are touched by my story.
I will never be able to say thank you to everybody in person, but please know I'm very grateful to all.
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home