6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Friday, August 25, 2006

So close!

I can't believe it but I'm so close. $14,725.67 to be exact. Anybody out there who would like to help me get over the bump?
Yesterday evening the Breast Cancer Awareness Association was having their fundraiser, Breast Party in Town.
I arrived after 8.30 on a cheap ticket so all the other committee members had had a few drinks and a lot of fun. But the "Remnants" got the party going again after a break and we had a lot of fun dancing!
Make sure to check out www.bcaamn.org for information about the 5th Annual BCAA conference: "Living with Breast Cancer. I've been involved with this great conference the last 2 years, it's a great way to meet other survivors and learn about the latest updates in the Breast Cancer field.
I found a great group of friends in these girls and guys who are all very positive and fun loving. The meetings are a great time, serious as needed but there is always wine and beer involved. I'm sad that I'll be missing this years conference because of this bike ride I'm doing, but invite anybody interested to go.
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home