6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

$15,000


My brother called me today to tell me that I have passed over $15,000 because Tjitske donated a wonderful amount she made from translating a book. Thanks Tjitske for that great donation! I can't believe that i've made it! Let me rephrase that that we made it! Thanks everybody who has made a donation, gave an item for one of the silent auctions, rode with me to get the miles in the legs or just told me how impressed you are with my crazy idea. I'm getting very excited about the rest of this adventure, the ride, the Challenge and now the Ride for the Roses!!
Today I did get to ride with the Velo Bella's, Nancy and I joint them after our hour warm-up. It's a fun group of girls who love to ride and like to have fun while doing it. We picked the right ride because afterwards they had their picknick.
Yesterday Penn Cycle provided me with some great free tubes, a chain, a outer tube and brake pads, to get me ready to ride and make sure I make it all the way to Texas! Thanks Penn Cycle!!
Total this weekend 126.2 miles, with some hill repeats!
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home