6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Kick in the behind!

This morning I recieved a kick in the behind from my friend and coach V to get serious about training. No more excuses unless I'm realy sick and I'm not planning on that!
Run 2x a week before work, ride to work on my bike 4x a week, plan 2 longer rides after work, 1x a week get on the home trainer and in the weekend 2 longer rides 60-70 miles. I need to get this going so I'll make it to Texas in 1 piece.
Thanks V, see you at the border of Texas.
Bike riding total for today 40 miles.
Sis

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Garage sale pix are great! I look forward to info on the Silent Auction, assuming you still have that in mind. I am a recovered patient from your "day job" and want to help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home