6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Sunday, April 30, 2006

it's raining it's pooring!

Sunday just another day at work on the weekend shift!
Not to bad, 3 new evals and a few other treatment. I can't wait untill I get to go home to the Netherlands to see everybody again. Who will be there at the airport to come and welcome me home? Will the rain have stopped over there?
Here it finally did for a little bit right after the workday was over. So NM and I went for a run around lake Harriet. It was so good to be outsite, everything is so green, fresh and clean after all the rain. It was busy around the lake, that's one of the things I love about Minnesotans, they are active, outdoors people. It doesn't make a difference if it's snowing, cold, humid or windy you will always see somebody else outside running, biking or walking.
I remember going to the ice-palace last year and having to stand in line for 30 minutes to get in, freezing my behind off surrounded by Minnesotans willing to do the same.
Now I'm in front of the TV it's Desperate Housewives and Gray's Anatomy tonight. Good thing D is riding her bike on the trainer, maybe that will help. Tomorrow 10 hours in the workday, better go to bed quick!
Sis

check out
http://livestrongchallenge.org/06tx/sisfiets

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    zillow rentals Zillow Rentals Group is an Online Real Estate platform which was founded in 2006 by Ric Barton and Lloyd Frink

     

Post a Comment

<< Home