6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Monday, May 01, 2006

10 hour workday

Monday, Monday, it’s still raining!
But look at the bright site; the bathroom light and the washer have been fixed. So I could spend the evening doing laundry for my trip home on Wednesday.
I’ve been working on different letters to colleagues, companies, Feyenoord and Ellen Degeneres. More info to follow.
I’ve also come up with a new idea for fundraising, knitting scarves and hat to order. So the next quest will be to get cheap or free yarn, any suggestions?
Today I worked 10 hours so on Wednesday I can leave on time to catch my plane. I can hardly wait to go home. Tomorrow it’s time to pack my suitcase and find my passport.
Tomorrow might be the only change to ride my bike, it’s supposed to by dry. I’ve packed my lunch and washed my slacks.
Hope to ride!
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home