6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm Packed

Besides a few socks and a pair of jeans that are still drying my bags are packed.
Talked to a fellow survivor today, who has previously participated in the Tour of Hope. Hopefully we'll be able to do some riding together after I come back from the Netherlands.
But now it's all about getting ready, passport, presents and DVD's to watch in the plane. I'll have to go to work tomorrow for a short day. Then back home to finish my packing and than my friend NM will come and bring me to the Airport.
Than I fly, fly, fly away! It's only a little over 8 hours let's hope I'll get a little sleep.
The tulips outside are finally blooming, beautiful!
Oh, I almost forgot to mention, the weather was great today, so I did get to ride to work and back! Life is much better from the saddle!
Ride on!
Sis

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nou,een heel goeie reis dan en tot morgenochtend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home