6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Peet's words

Well, now I am allowed to write something here, since Sis is sitting next to me on my couch in Arnhem, the Netherlands. We had dinner at the Rijn kade with plenty of rose wine, and we are enjoying each others company. It is good to have her here, it has been way too long! If there is anybody that wants to sponsor me living in the states for 6 months a year or find me the best job coaching personal development, I am defenitely interested. Thursday there will be a silent action in Leiderdorp at de Hollandsche Tuyn and it sounds like it is going to be a great succes. I have heard through the grapevine, there also will be an ajax shirt to be actioned off!!!
Petra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home