6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Friday, June 16, 2006

End of the week!


Friday is already here! It's great if you only have a 4 day work week.
I got great support from the CCC (cyclists combating cancer) group on line. These people are all survivors fighting in different times in cancer treatment and survivorship. I've had a packet e-mail inbox ever since I signed up with them.
Yesterday I met Nancy an fellow bikerider and hopefully we'll be able to go on rides together. She also offered to help fundraising so that's wonderful. It's great to get more unexpected support.
Yesterday I also did a lake swim with Lisa which was a good practice because it's a little different out in the weather. No walls to turn around and push off, but waves, wind and green water.
Today a day of rest.
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home