6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

More pictures from a great weekend!



Back to work is not easy after a great little get away!
My activity today has been sending out my English press release to the APTA(American Physical therapy association) national and the Minnesota chapter. Hopefully they will be interested in my story!
I have to make a planning of all the other fundraiser events I'm planning. Time is getting shorter by the day, why am I such a procrastinator! It’s not easy to ask for money or help from others, but that is part of the Challenge!
Thank you Eric for your donation.
I’ve been getting a lot of donation in on my bank account in the Netherlands from family and friends there. I’m not going to be able to put them all separate on the fundraiser website. But I do appreciate everybody’s donations.
Bedankt voor alle gulle bijdragen!
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home