6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Getting ready for camping

An other reason to go to REI, I needed foam blocks to use on my roof rack so we can bring the canoe to our camping trip.
We’ll be going to Itasca to see the headwaters from the Mississippi this weekend. Of course rain is on it’s way but we can always turn the canoe around!
I should bring a shovel so I can make some ditches and water works. It’s in my Dutch blood. Last time we had water coming into the tent and I had to go and borrow a shovel from the rangers.
I’ve done the laundry, packet my bag and pumped up the soccer ball! I’m ready to go!
Thanks Molly for your donation!
Sis

1 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Vincent Leddy said…

    Veel plezier camperen. Ik heb net een Fiets besteld bij REI. Een Marin Kentfield. Voor de kinderen en kinder stoeljes. Ik heb ook net een tent voor de volkswagen besteld. Gaan we lekker met de family camperen deze zomer. Nou kus en tot snel.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home