6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Woensdag

Dear Friends,

I’m writing you this letter to ask for your support in an important event in my life.

I am organizing a Garage Sale Fundraiser!
July 15th
2533 33rd Ave S
Minneapolis (Seward neighborhood)

The garage sale is part of my fundraiser and I hope that you will be able to help me out by donating items to sell. Please call me at 612-703-8227 if you have items to donate. I’ll be happy to come and pick-up items you want to get rid of.

Please feel free to send this letter or the websites to anybody you know that is need of a little garage cleaning.
Thanks for your support,

This is the latest letter I send out to local friends and co-workers. I just got a message from the Minnesota Women's press that they are going to place my story in the August edition. How cool is that?
Today was a day for running after my ride home. A nice little switch, but oh how the legs just don't like it. The first block you feel like it's the first time you ever run in your life!
I'm sorry I haven't been able to thank everybody in person with a picture like in the beginning of the fundraiser, but there are so many names! Thank you!

Bedankt Dutch Race & Rally Parts voor de gulle bijdrage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home