6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Monday, July 24, 2006

monday, monday.

Today was the first time in 2 years commuting to work that I was unable to ride back. Just as I finally was ready to go home, after a draining day, late because of it, the code gray was announced overhead.
Not a moment later the rain started and the storm broke loose! I walked into the cardiac rehab center to enjoy the surround view. They could tell that I was stuck and Judy was very nice and offered me a ride home. Thanks Judy.
Deb was not so lucky and got very wet riding home through the rain.
Of course about the time Judy dropped me off the sun was out and the rain stopped. Time for a run for about 40 minutes and 30 minutes spinning to make up for the lost commute ride.
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home