6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saterday

I’m doing my best to keep you updated but life gets in the way of writing sometimes.
I started the week of well, riding my bike and running on Monday, riding to work and a fast 25 miles ride with Floyd on Tuesday. Than Wednesday my legs just felt really heavy throughout the day, so instead of spinning I called Lou to go see a movie. Talladega Nights, it was way funnier than I expected, good movie.
Than Thursday just as I was about to leave work, after day 4 back in the rehab gym, Brigit asked who wanted to go see the St Paul Saints. Yes, pick me! It was a great night for outdoor baseball. Thanks Brigit, just what I needed.
Friday was a day of rest and time for dinner and yet an other movie with Lou. Strangers with Candy this time, a weird yet funny movie.
On my home I called Kharmen who convinced me to go out for one more beer, or did I convince her? We might be old but always ready to party! (Remark for Kim and Michelle J )
Deb is in Connecticut for Renee and Sean’s wedding and called me to tell me I really should have been there! I need to be careful not to have this ride take over all my attention.
Today I started by sleeping in which was good and needed.
Than a nice ride with Steve, after taking the long way home the speedometer stood on 45 miles.
Now it’s time for laundry, grocery shopping and cleaning.
Sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home