6 years cancer free, please donate $6 to the Lance Armstrong Foundation!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Woensdag

An other day gone, time flies here in the Netherlands! I'm having a great time with my nieces, brother and sister-in-law. We rode our bike to a small theme-park today. On the way over it was all up-hill! Good training for my ride, a few extra pound because of my little niece riding on the back of my bike. But going home was like flying, great speed!
Pizza for diner, homemade and very tasty. The weather is still wonderful, I'll end up with a tan if the sun keeps shining like this. Who needs to go to Spain or Italy!
The silent auction will be tomorrow, I just need to put something on paper for my welcome and thank you remarks.
My dad had a rough day today because the stiff collar he's been wearing for the last 3 months after his neck surgery has not been removed. He had a visit with the surgeon today and was counting on getting rid of it, but he needs a little more time to make sure all is healed well! He'll be riding his home-trainer for a little longer, keep it up dad!
Back to Leiden I go tomorrow, I'll miss these girls here, luckily I got some great pictures to take home with me to Minneapolis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home